1. Parametric Optimisation of Plasma Focus Devices for Neutron Production. L K Lim, S L Yap, L H Lim, Y S Neoh, M Z Khan, S K Ngoi, S S Yap, S Lee J Fusion Energy, Volume 35, Issue 2, pp 274–280 DOI 10.1007/s10894-015-0014-5 (2016)
2. Influence of Krypton Doping on DD Fusion Neutron Production: An Evaluation Methodology for Optimization Level of Plasma Focus Device. A. Talebitaher, S. Lee, S.M.P. Kalaiselvi, R. Verma, P. Lee, S.V. Springham, T.L. Tan, R.S. Rawat- J Fusion Energ (2016) 35:370–377, DOI 10.1007/s10894-015-0041-2 online 20 Nov 2015
3. Conditions for Radiative Cooling and Collapse in Plasma Focus illustrated with Numerical Experiments on the PF1000. S Lee, S H Saw, M Akel, H-J Kunze, P Kubes, M Paduch.
Trans Plasma Sci. 44
(2) :165 – 173 (2016). DOI: 10.1109/TPS.2015.2497269
4. Deuterium Plasma Focus as a Tool for Testing Materials of Plasma Facing Walls in Thermonuclear Fusion Reactors, M. Akel, S. Alsheikh Salo, Sh. Ismael, S. H. Saw, and S. Lee, J Fusion Energy , 35(4) 694-701 DOI 10.1007/s10894-016-0092-z, 2016. first online 21 April 2016
5. Experiments and Simulations on the Possibility of Radiative Contraction/Collapse in the Plasma Focus PF-1000- Mohamad Akel, Jakub Cikhardt, Pavel Kubes, Hans-Joachim Kunze, Sing Lee, M. Paduch, Sor Heoh Saw , NUKLEONIKA 2016;61(2):145-148, doi: 10.1515/nuka-2016-0025
6. Measurement of Radiative Cooling and Collapse in 2.2 kJ PF – Achieving High Energy Density (HED) conditions in a small Plasma Focus- S H Saw and S Lee, , J Fusion Energ (2016) 35:702–708 DOI 10.1007/s10894-016-0095-9, online 13 May 2016
7. Effects of Power Terms and Thermodynamics on the Contraction of Pinch Radius in Plasma Focus Devices using the Lee Model, M. Akel, Sh. Ismael, S. Lee, S. H. Saw and H.J. Kunze, J Fusion Energy Volume 35 (6) pp 807–815 (2016). doi:10.1007/s10894-016-0108-8
8. Numerical Experiments performed on the Imperial College Plasma Focus machine: Dependence on Deuterium Pressure, Arwinder Singh, Saw Sor Heoh and Sing Lee, J Fiz Malaysia (2016); Vol 37, Issue 1, pp 01021-01031
9. Early Days of UM Plasma and the Lee Code Today. S H Saw and S Lee. Invited Paper, Plasma 50+ UM, 23 March 2016, Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.