1. Sor Heoh SAW and Sing LEE, Current-Voltage Characteristics of the Plasma Focus: A Deeper Look, Walailak J Sci & Tech 2019; 16(6): 369-377 (2019).
2. Thiam Oun TEH*, Arwinder SINGH, Jalil ALI, Chee An NG, Xue Yinn NG, Jun Wen WONG, Sor Heoh SAW and Sing LEE, A Study on the Surface Hardness Obtained by Nitriding with a Plasma Focus Machine. Walailak J Sci & Tech 2019; 16(6): 379-384.
3. Federico Apilado Roy Jr., Member, IEEE, Sor Heoh Saw , Paul Choon Keat Lee, Rajdeep Singh Rawat, and Sing Lee. Correlation of Characteristic Ne SXR Signal Pulse With Computed Plasma Focus Dynamics in the Ne (97.5%)–Kr (2.5%) Admixtures of the INTI PF Machine at 12 kV. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PLASMA SCIENCE, VOL. 47, NO. 2, FEBRUARY 2019
4. M. A. MALEK, M. K. ISLAM, M. AKEL,M. SALAHUDDIN,S. H. SAW,S. LEE, OPTIMIZATION OF NEON SOFT X-RAY YIELD IN A LOW ENERGY DENSE PLASMA FOCUS DEVICE. Modern Physics Letters BVol. 33, No. 07, 1950077 (2019)
5. M. V. Roshan, H. Sadeghi, S. Fazelpour, S. Lee and S. L. Yap, "Plasma Platform to Investigate Error Structure in the Electronic Components," in IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 2609-2614, May 2019, doi: 10.1109/TPS.2019.2903938
6. Arwinder, Singh* and Teh, Thiam Oun and Saw, Sor Heoh and Lee, Sing (2019) Suitability of Lee Codes to fit Mather, Fillipov and Hybrid Dense Plasma Focus Machines Current Waveform. The African Review of Physics, 14 (5). pp. 25-29. ISSN 2223-6589
7. M. Akel et al., "Investigation of the Measured and Computed Neutron Yield From the PF-24 Device Operated With D2- $x$ %Ar Admixture," in IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 4301-4311, Sept. 2019, doi: 10.1109/TPS.2019.2932182
8. S.H. Saw, V. Damideh,∗, O.H. Chin, J. Ali, P.C.K. Lee, R.S. Rawat, S. Lee. Comparative numerical study of the dynamics, ion beam and flow energetics of fast and slow focus modes in a 2 kJ plasma focus operated in various gases. Vacuum 165 (2019) 337–342
9. V. Damideh∗, O.H. Chin, S.H. Saw, P.C.K. Lee, R.S. Rawat, S. Lee. Characteristics of Fast ion beam in Neon and Argon filled plasma focus correlated with Lee Model Code. Vacuum 169 (2019) 108916
10. V Damideh, O H Chin, S H Saw, P C K Lee, R S Rawat, A Singh, S Lee. Plasma Focus Ion beam Properties – Validation Of Lee Code Computations By Faraday Cup Measurements. 12th International Conf on Plasma Science and Applications, Lucknow, India. Nov. 11-14, 2019
11. S H Saw & S Lee. Lee Code and Plasma Focus Current. 12th International Conference on Plasma Science and Applications, Lucknow, India. Nov. 11-14, 2019.
12. Lim Ling Hong, Yap Seong Ling, Lee Sing. Efficiency of Plasma Focus Machines Based on the Energy in the Pinch Compare to Bank Energy. 5th Asian Workshop on Applied Plasma Science and Engineering (APSE 2019) 28, 29 January, KL Malaysia.